Birchwood House

Terms & Conditions

Birchwood House Paignton Bed Breakfast Goodrington beach
Birchwood House Paignton Bed Breakfast torbay

Please read our Terms & Conditions


A non refundable deposit of £25 per person or £30 per person for weekly bookings is required to reserve accommodation.


Cancellations 56 days before date 25% of booking total. 28 days before date 50% of booking total. 7days before date 75% of booking total.

Check In

On the day of arrival rooms will be available from 2:30pm – 3:00pm

Check Out

Guests are requested to vacate their rooms by 10:00am. Luggage can be left with us if you arrive early or need to depart later

No smoking Policy

Birchwood House operates a strictly no smoking policy in all areas. The policy specifically extends to the bedrooms and public area. Guests are to use the designated area provided.


Please See Tariff. Sorry we do not have facilities for the under two’s. Or call for details


Cheques are accepted if made on arrival for weekly bookings only. ( A minimum of five working days required for clearance ) Please make cheques payable to Birchwood House Paignton LTD

Credit Card

We can accept most major credit cards with a charge of 2% per transaction. No Charge for Debit Cards. We regret no reductions can be given for meals not taken, temporary absence during stay, or curtailment of stay.


The management does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any cash or valuables left in rooms or cars in the car park. Please ensure all outer doors are shut securely on leaving the hotel.

Birchwood House Paignton Four poster bed

Loss or Damage to Hotel

All guests will be expected to pay for any loss or damage to the furnishings and equipment and replace any items missing. Any guest or anyone staying with the guest who is not suitable to continue the occupation because of unreasonable behaviour, damage or nuisance to other parties the management is entitled to terminate the contract and the guest will be asked to leave but will be liable to pay the whole cost of the booking and no refund shall be due.


If a guest has a complaint concerning any aspect of the services provided then it is the duty of the guest to inform the management straight away or as soon as reasonably practical and in any event before they leave.

Contact Details


Birchwood House

33 St Andrews Road




Tel. 01803 551323


Book Online Here